gyro

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
so if you guys have not talked ad nauseum about the show heroes on last night, i'd be curious of some of your thoughts.. wife done got me watchin now (she got back last night, said she had a great time sarcasmo) and she was commenting on how her gf doesn't like it now bec they're bringing in too many other characters..

IMO, they're doing it bec there's some big a$$ showdown comin up where a ton of them will get wiped out. it really, really is reminding me more and more of the comics i grew up reading.

and at least the noobs last night had NEW powers not more flying guys..

Heroes sucks.

It's all regurgitated comic book stories/characters mixed in with gay Japanese anime whiny crap.

Screw that show.

Last edited:
They are going to do a spin off show named Heroes Origins with different characters. If people like any of the new characters they may promote them to regular Heroes.

Gyro? Like the greek food? :drool:
they're good, but they've got nothing on a donair. very similar, but instead of a cucumber sauce you use a sauce made of sweet&condensed milk, vinegar and garlic. It looks like jizz and tastes almost as good.

that little black girl is hot but she really can't act

and they're giving her crappy dialogue

Oh yeah you were there last night when I mentioned it's very X-Filesish... in the quality of the acting/writing :lol: BUT WE STILL LOVE IT VERY MUCH

Oh yeah you were there last night when I mentioned it's very X-Filesish... in the quality of the acting/writing :lol: BUT WE STILL LOVE IT VERY MUCH

yeah and I like being reminded of the whole comic book angle. these aren't like 4400 powers that are flukes of genetics but something more mystical and meaningful with the sort of mythos that you'll only find in a comic book

I don't know if that makes sense but the point is I like the angle and I wish they would play on it more often because it makes the show feel more special or something. I dunno.

yeah and I like being reminded of the whole comic book angle. these aren't like 4400 powers that are flukes of genetics but something more mystical and meaningful with the sort of mythos that you'll only find in a comic book

I don't know if that makes sense but the point is I like the angle and I wish they would play on it more often because it makes the show feel more special or something. I dunno.

Wolverine would just kill them all and then knock up Hayden Pantyrear or whatever her name is.

they're good, but they've got nothing on a donair. very similar, but instead of a cucumber sauce you use a sauce made of sweet&condensed milk, vinegar and garlic. It looks like jizz and tastes almost as good.

Mmm I'd give it a shot.. in the face.

i read a shit ton of comics, so that angle doesn't bother me.

agreed, the copy cat sister had bad dialogue and subpar acting. hot nonetheless.

pantyrear wasn't even IN monday's ep i don't think.

the battle royale is coming i would assume (finale?) but i also agree it could be for spinoffs.. could call.