guys, please translate this for me

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥2,672
i may be slightly retarded right now, but this conversation has me confused. so i
ve been seeing a cute boy around the floor all week, so i went to his room with a random question and then this exchange happened

me: "would you like to eat with me sometime?"
him: "like just you and me?"
me:"yes"
him: "like a date?"
me: "perhaps"
him: "well...i'll eat with you but i dunno what would come from it."

and then he gave me his contact info :wtf:

so im confused :fly:

Just show a little thong and cleavage during the meal, things will happen naturally.

PS- Post here more often, jerk.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I would definetly work on the delivery a bit more. Maybe he was just confused as to what you wanted out of this meal???

i suppose. :p

i was just nervous. i dont do this...ever. i strangely feel ok even though it didn't turn out well...ok hahaha

Pandora said:
First question: Is he a nerd and/or engineer? They *sometimes* don't have good conversation skills.

Second question: Why speculate? If the guy was in to you, you wouldn't have to wonder.

he's a criminal justice major.

and yes, you're right. and as good ol' aaliyah sang

"If at first you don't succeed
Dust yourself off and try again
You can dust it off and try again"
:cool:

sizzlinggrace said:
i suppose. :p

i was just nervous. i dont do this...ever. i strangely feel ok even though it didn't turn out well...ok hahaha
Guys are usually stupid anyways :p
Unless you come right out and tell them exactly what you want, chances are they wont get it.

You: "Wanna go on a date?"
Him: "yes/no"

simple as that.
Chances are unless you are super upfront they are too stupid to understand :p

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Unless you come right out and tell them exactly what you want, chances are they wont get it.

simple as that.

I thought i was upfront. :lol: i guess not. but im not phased by it, i knew it was a longshot to begin with :p

*Fuxx Burger* said:

simple as that.

Keep it low key, "Wanna grab some lunch sometime?". Otherwise you're doing all the work. ;)