Guy I work with was arrested the other day for putting out a hit on cop thru Facebook

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,290
Steam
mattressfish
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...fers-100-reward-kill-police-article-1.1619198

wrestler19n-1-web.jpg

A semi-professional wrestler in Florida was arrested after allegedly offering $100 to anyone on Facebook who would kill a police officer for him.

Bruce Allen Santee II, also known as "The Marquee," was booked on a felony charge Monday after posting the name of a Pinellas Park officer and a reward for his head, according to police.

Officers said the hot-headed 35-year-old was reacting to a disagreement he had with the named officer after a vehicle he was riding in was pulled over on Sunday. The sinister offer was spotted by an off-duty police officer from another agency.

Santee turned himself into police and apologized to detectives for what he did, Sgt. Adam Geissenberger told ABC News. He also blamed his behavior on being drunk.

"He was remorseful. He told them, 'I was stupid, I was drunk. I posted something I shouldn't have,'" said Sgt. Geissenberger.

Santee's father, Bruce OG Santee, reacted to the news with his own Facebook post Monday which slammed the arrest as an attack on his son's Constitutional Rights.

Santee, who wrestles under the name 'The Marquee,' allegedly apologized to detectives for what he did and said he was drunk when he wrote it.

Santee, who wrestles under the name 'The Marquee,' allegedly apologized to detectives for what he did and said he was drunk when he wrote it.

"I thought we had a first ammendment (sic) in this country I guess not so much anymore," he wrote. "I do not condone what he wrote on Facebook but how in the hell can you take a comment like that seriously when they are intoxicated and finally who would kill anybody for a 100 dollars. REALLY I REST MY CASE !!!"

The argument of Freedom of Speech, however, does not apply to threats of violence, as Sgt. Geissenberger pointed out to ABC.

"You can post, you can talk about any disagreements you have about how an officer does his business, when you can't offer money to cause harm or death to a police officer. We take it very seriously regardless of your intent," he said.

Santee was booked on a charge of written threats to kill or do bodily harm.

He was released on $10,000 bond Monday night.

On another note, I've also seen him wrestle at this dive bar we went to once to see MingleMixx spin at...