Guns 'n Roses: Rock in Rio live

eileenbunny said:
I can't imagine them not sucking. This has never stopped me from going to see them live. I've seen them three times I think. I wonder what is wrong with me.
Ditto, it was horrible, but I watched. The solos on Paradise City were so fucked up... and Axel has cornrows o_O

Just... bad.

eileenbunny said:
He's gonna have a heck of a time getting those cornrows out. His hair is pretty fine. Maybe he'll shave his head next.
Fine hair is wierd. Ive got it, cant comb it half the time because it dreads up at the back... Right now it's 19th century sailor style (tight queue) and I'm too lazy to keep it high and tight.

FlamingGlory said:
Fine hair is wierd. Ive got it, cant comb it half the time because it dreads up at the back... Right now it's 19th century sailor style (tight queue) and I'm too lazy to keep it high and tight.

Clippers used once a month is pretty easy. Takes me about 5-10 mins to do it myself and the missus about a minute to line up the back.

Axl should have given it up along time ago. Cornrows and massive botox are just scary.

Once Slash gave up on the band Axl should have just let it go.

I still think Appetite for Destruction is one of the best albums ever.

G N' R Lies is a good one too.

I still try to whistle along with Patience and love the lyrics to One in a Million.

Drool-Boy said:
The new GnR album (if it ever comes out) is gonna be a fucking train wreck. Axl shoulda just let GnR rest and start a different project.
Yar, there was some guitarist doing a mind numbingly horrible solo for about 20 minutes. I've never heard of any of the people he hired.

I disliked the Spaghetti Incident. I consider Use Your Illusion to be the last GnR albums.

At Rio they probably sing on top of their own vocal track. That seems to be what a lot of people do now. I'd rather hear someone sing the song and sound like crap then try to fake it.

Drool-Boy said:
The new GnR album (if it ever comes out) is gonna be a fucking train wreck. Axl shoulda just let GnR rest and start a different project.

in essence, he did do that...he's the only surviving "member"(yes, I quoted that because he is one) iirc
gnr was incredible way back when...axel sucks alone some 20 years later