Thread Gunman Cites Glenn Beck and others as Inspiration for plot against ACLU & Tides

This is like DJ Brenton claiming that because he owns more shit, has done more in life, that I can't argue against him on the internet. You should remember this because you stated who stupid his comments where.

Very lame.

where did i say i was some scion of debate? i said you weren't

plugging up your butt has obviously effected your brain skillz apez.
The smert is not allowed to leak out!
I don't give two fucks what they say their intentions are. I only look at what they actually do. They called themselves "Fox News Channel" there they should be doing news. We all know they do nothing but lie to the American people, incite fear, and hatred of certain other Americans, but that's beside the point. If you are not going to do news, don't call yourself a news channel.
I agree, but they have the freedom of speech just like the rest of us.

Fox News ironically doesn't do news except for abut an hour a day -- with people I've never heard of anchoring.

they actually won a court case allowing them to misrepresent things however they want because they are entertainment, not news

they actually won a court case allowing them to misrepresent things however they want because they are entertainment, not news

So that's how they get away with libel...

They should have a law that a broadcast can't claim to be news without being liable for libel.

m99yQ.jpg

:lol:

its just the ridiculous spin media puts on things. take a simple statement and turn it into presidential hopeful candidate for 2028 or whenever she'd be eligable! yea... fox, everyone else, just stop already.