Thread Gunman Cites Glenn Beck and others as Inspiration for plot against ACLU & Tides

If you don't like the threads I post, go fuck off elsewhere and post.. Fundamental shit..

558_MrGrumpy_original.jpg

1) Stop pretending like you know my emotional state when I post on these forums. Or alternatively, stop portraying me in a certain emotional state of mind in order to discredit me.

2) The last thing I'll ever do is live my life how someone else wants me to live it.

3) Do you agree with Beck? Do you think Beck should be able to continue with his current style of rhetoric?

you take someone suggesting you chill the fuck out as them trying to tell you how to live your life?

el oh el

If I ever get arrested for taking out a whole crowd of people I'm so yelling out it was Pat Robertson, The View, Lifetime Channel, and that god damn purple cock sucking Dinosaur Barney that made me do it.

I'm going to claim leading a sheltered feel good life, not keeping score in little league, and everyone getting a trophy and equal rewards didn't prepare me for the real world.

I grew up before that mass pussification, but itd not like the media has actual journalists that check those little facts anymore.

somewhere in the back of your mind you're thinking "hah I owned him, just like everyone else on the forum. muahahaha "

if it helps you sleep at night, my dear