Thread Gunman Cites Glenn Beck and others as Inspiration for plot against ACLU & Tides

1) Stop pretending like you know my emotional state when I post on these forums. Or alternatively, stop portraying me in a certain emotional state of mind in order to discredit me.

2) The last thing I'll ever do is live my life how someone else wants me to live it.

3) Do you agree with Beck? Do you think Beck should be able to continue with his current style of rhetoric?

oh shut the fuck up, blowhard

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I doubt polo knows the first thing about Beck. He lives in a milk crate fort behind the Blarney Stone.

Also, I doubt polo knows the first thing about Beck. He lives in a milk crate fort behind the Blarney Stone.

as all things fox news - i'm peripherally aware.

i still don't give a fuck, nor should anyone else.

if people want to pollute their minds with that shit, fine by me. conversely, OH, BUT THEY'LL START MAKING POLICY doesn't wash either because Beck isn't establishment - however much he wants to be.

as all things fox news - i'm peripherally aware.

i still don't give a fuck, nor should anyone else.

if people want to pollute their minds with that shit, fine by me. conversely, OH, BUT THEY'LL START MAKING POLICY doesn't wash either because Beck isn't establishment - however much he wants to be.

You should educate yourself with American politics a tad more.. People like beck are pushing policy on capital hill..

*sigh* you're all turning into a bunch of fuckwits lately...

WHAT the FUCK are you going to do about Glenn Beck?

If it weren't for assholes like you constantly posting every fucking thing a mormon (that's right, a fucking mormon) says - I wouldn't know shit about him. Ever saw the Simpsons episode with the "just don't look" song? Do that.

And if you're not then go out and get a firearm and "reload". I'll even put up a google maps with a crosshair on his home so you can see how much a judge likes your absolutely fantastic argument that's meant to enlighten a message board of 10 people and 3 squillion bots into tampon waving protestfags.

stop this, this instant.

WHAT the FUCK are you going to do about Glenn Beck?

If it weren't for assholes like you constantly posting every fucking thing a mormon (that's right, a fucking mormon) says - I wouldn't know shit about him. Ever saw the Simpsons episode with the "just don't look" song? Do that.

And if you're not then go out and get a firearm and "reload". I'll even put up a google maps with a crosshair on his home so you can see how much a judge likes your absolutely fantastic argument that's meant to enlighten a message board of 10 people and 3 squillion bots into tampon waving protestfags.

stop this, this instant.

I find it hard to believe that a guy of your intelligence buys into a stupid idea like that. You really think that ingoring those who I disagree with will make them go away? Maybe in fantasy, but here in reality that'll never work. Glenn Beck is not famous simply because of those who hate him and take to the public with anti-Beck opinions. No Beck is famous because there are a shit ton of Americans who love each and every word he says. They eat it up daily. They can't get enough.

And the fact is, recently his support has dropped. Why? What has he done that is hurting his ratings? It's the constant associating of him and bullshit rhetoric. Enough people were spreading around the facts about his bullshit that it started to grow. His supporters would never have learnt of his bullshit had it not been for those who despise Beck and cried fowl.

But hey, if you want to ignore everything around you that you don't like, then go right ahead. I disagree with that course of action but it's your life, your decision.

oh and fuck you..

I find it hard to believe that a guy of your intelligence buys into a stupid idea like that. You really think that ingoring those who I disagree with will make them go away? Maybe in fantasy, but here in reality that'll never work. Glenn Beck is not famous simply because of those who hate him and take to the public with anti-Beck opinions. No Beck is famous because there are a shit ton of Americans who love each and every word he says. They eat it up daily. They can't get enough.

And the fact is, recently his support has dropped. Why? What has he done that is hurting his ratings? It's the constant associating of him and bullshit rhetoric. Enough people were spreading around the facts about his bullshit that it started to grow. His supporters would never have learnt of his bullshit had it not been for those who despise Beck and cried fowl.

But hey, if you want to ignore everything around you that you don't like, then go right ahead. I disagree with that course of action but it's your life, your decision.

oh and fuck you..

fuck me? why? because i told you to calm the fuck down about everything? i don't see you going to protests, or doing anything meaningful, and yet every time i come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen - reposting everything the reddit circlejerk deems unacceptable to the body politic.

please show me the study where his ratings have dropped due to people becoming educated about his rhetoric? think people just stopped giving a fuck when his sensationalism just became trite? noone talks about Bill O Rielly anymore - and I find him to be quite entertaining. He buys into none of the shit he rants about, but it keeps him in a job. While Beck is an entirely different beast, it doesn't matter a fuck. The guys an attention prostitute. I only saw him last week wearing a wizard robe on his show. This is news? Even if people do buy into it, which would be fucking hard, why should I give a fuck if they do? So long as they don't darken my doorstep.

Last edited:
fuck me? why? because i told you to calm the fuck down about everything? i don't see you going to protests, or doing anything meaningful, and yet every time i come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen - reposting everything the reddit circlejerk deems unacceptable to the body politic.

please show me the study where his ratings have dropped due to people becoming educated about his rhetoric? think people just stopped giving a fuck when his sensationalism just became trite? noone talks about Bill O Rielly anymore - and I find him to be quite entertaining. He buys into none of the shit he rants about, but it keeps him in a job. While Beck is an entirely different beast, it doesn't matter a fuck. The guys an attention prostitute. I only saw him last week wearing a wizard robe on his show. This is news? Even if people do buy into it, which would be fucking hard, why should I give a fuck if they do? So long as they don't darken my doorstep.

If you don't like the threads I post, go fuck off elsewhere and post.. Fundamental shit..