Thread Gunman Cites Glenn Beck and others as Inspiration for plot against ACLU & Tides

Glenn Beck has ever never said that he is a newsman, only that he is a news COMMENTATOR. This goes back to you being a Cerebrally Challenged Mental Midget. You can't tell the difference between a news program and a program that involves news commentary.

The whole station is a news channel.. You're argument is flawed..

Fox News ironically doesn't do news except for abut an hour a day -- with people I've never heard of anchoring.

all american news is claustrophobia inducing.. i went 5 days without learning about the boxing day tsunami when it happened, yet i knew about rochester's local council scrapping plans to have a ferry service between it and toronto. in depth.

Last edited:
I hope you find some good reading comprehension. Glenn has always said that you should fact check out his statements by going to the original source. Glenn has never stated that he doesn't believe what says except when he is joking around.

I was hoping you'd hit me with one of your uncreative insults. Boo. :(

I hope you find some good reading comprehension. Glenn has always said that you should fact check out his statements by going to the original source. Glenn has never stated that he doesn't believe what he says except when he is joking around.

So he's just 'Glenn' now?

Would you have a beer with him or Ronald Raygun?

It is not a news channel, it is an entertainment channel. This has been established before.

I don't give two fucks what they say their intentions are. I only look at what they actually do. They called themselves "Fox News Channel" there they should be doing news. We all know they do nothing but lie to the American people, incite fear, and hatred of certain other Americans, but that's beside the point. If you are not going to do news, don't call yourself a news channel.

:waw:

Because he's said so in fucking interviews, you brainless inbred twit.

so there's more than one. Do tell.

and "flak is my job" isn't it. In fact, that's what he and Beck do. That's the opposite of
would have openly come out and claimed his words/act to be fictional for entertainment purposes had he known someone was influenced by him to kill.

you can tell you've never actually debated professionally or on any level higher than over a tin of warm fosters.

i only say this because you're being an utter child/wanker.

Yeah you can tell someone has never debated before by how they post an internet forum. Good job, tosser..

Yeah you can tell someone has never debated before by how they post an internet forum. Good job, tosser..

i didn't say you hadn't debated before - i said you haven't debated on any intimate level

edit: also it's very easy to tell you haven't, in reference to the "internet" part of your reply

i didn't say you hadn't debated before - i said you haven't debated on any intimate level

edit: also it's very easy to tell you haven't, in reference to the "internet" part of your reply

oh no! I've never debated 'on an intimate level'!!! Whatever will I do know that everyone knows this?? I'M DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!

well for a start it shows

This is like DJ Brenton claiming that because he owns more shit, has done more in life, that I can't argue against him on the internet. You should remember this because you stated who stupid his comments where.

Very lame.