Thread Gunman Cites Glenn Beck and others as Inspiration for plot against ACLU & Tides

"discussion" must be Australian English for "i'm full of shit"

the two people you obviously made this thread for are both discussing the topic with you, and yet....

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
"discussion" must be Australian English for "i'm full of shit"

the two people you obviously made this thread for are both discussing the topic with you, and yet....

I didn't make this thread for them.. I made it for everyone.. These two are beyond dumb. They will argue against any facts simply to toe their party line.. these two are the reason I fucking hate this piece of shit country..

Now stop being so pathetic trying to one up me..

I didn't make this thread for them.. I made it for everyone.. These two are beyond dumb. They will argue against any facts simply to toe their party line.. these two are the reason I f*cking hate this piece of sh*t country..

attachment.php

Last edited:
I didn't make this thread for them.. I made it for everyone.. These two are beyond dumb. They will argue against any facts simply to toe their party line.. these two are the reason I fucking hate this piece of shit country..

wow haha

Hey Cerebrally Challenged Mental Midget, I never have nor ever will toe or tow anybodies' party line.

I'm not shifting blame away from the gunman. He is completely responsible for what he did. I just believe the Beck holds some small amount of blame also, unless what Beck said that influenced the gunman was factually correct, then Beck deserves no blame at all. I highly doubt it.
Beck never told him to shoot those people; so no, he is not in any way liable.

That's like blaming Marilyn Mansion for the Columbine Massacre.

Beck never told him to shoot those people; so no, he is not in any way liable.

That's like blaming Marilyn Mansion for the Columbine Massacre.

Marilyn Manson doesn't portray his word to be true. Marilyn Manson would have openly come out and claimed his words/act to be fictional for entertainment purposes had he known someone was influenced by him to kill.

Beck tells people that they are under attack. America is becoming their worst fears. He riles people up with bullshit fear and portrays it all to be 100% true.

The two are not the same.

Marilyn Manson doesn't portray his word to be true. Marilyn Manson would have openly come out and claimed his words/act to be fictional for entertainment purposes had he known someone was influenced by him to kill.

Beck tells people that they are under attack. America is becoming their worst fears. He riles people up with bullshit fear and portrays it all to be 100% true.

His music is true to many delusional people; just like Becks word is true to many Republicans. You and I can watch Beck and see the bullshit, but not everyone has the ability to think critically so they take the words as scripture and shit like this happens. It's not Beck's fault, its the fact that we live among low IQ individuals that do not take personal responsibility.

Plus, Manson had the media tearing him apart more than Beck has gone through with this.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
His music is true to many delusional people; just like Becks word is true to many Republicans. You and I can watch Beck and see the bullshit, but not everyone has the ability to think critically so they take the words as scripture and shit like this happens. It's not Beck's fault, its the fact that we live among low IQ individuals that do not take personal responsibility.

Plus, Manson had the media tearing him apart more than Beck has gone through with this.

Manson has never claimed his acts to be true.. He's an entertainer. Glen Beck has a show on the "Fox News Channel". Glen Beck consistently claims that everything he is saying is true. Glen Beck himself believe what he is saying is true. This kind of behaviour is reckless..

Not that it's even relevant to to your irrelevant supposition, but how the fuck would you know what Marilyn Manson would or wouldn't do you clairvoyant bastard?

Not that it's even relevant to to your irrelevant supposition, but how the fuck would you know what Marilyn Manson would or wouldn't do you clairvoyant bastard?

:waw:

Because he's said so in fucking interviews, you brainless inbred twit.

Manson has never claimed his acts to be true.. He's an entertainer. Glen Beck has a show on the "Fox News Channel". Glen Beck consistently claims that everything he is saying is true. Glen Beck himself believe what he is saying is true. This kind of behaviour is reckless..

I distinctly remember Beck saying he does NOT believe everything he says, he only says it because its good for ratings.

Glenn Beck has ever never said that he is a newsman, only that he is a news COMMENTATOR. This goes back to you being a Cerebrally Challenged Mental Midget. You can't tell the difference between a news program and a program that involves news commentary.

Glenn Beck has ever never said that he is a newsman, only that he is a news COMMENTATOR. This goes back to you being a Cerebrally Challenged Mental Midget. You can't tell the difference between a news program and a program that involves news commentary.

I must say, you are HORRIBLE at creative insults.

Fox News ironically doesn't do news except for abut an hour a day -- with people I've never heard of anchoring.