Gun People

G18 with a shoulder stock and beta-c mag. Must be a dealer sampler because there are no transferable ones.

Honestly, it isnt useful tactically. It does have a huge "haha I have an fully automatic handgun" factor though. They use them in movies a lot. Also with a normal mag (20 round IIRC), you pull the trigger and it's empty.

FlamingGlory said:
G18 with a shoulder stock and beta-c mag. Must be a dealer sampler because there are no transferable ones.

Honestly, it isnt useful tactically. It does have a huge "haha I have an fully automatic handgun" factor though. They use them in movies a lot. Also with a normal mag (20 round IIRC), you pull the trigger and it's empty.

Well, they don't have much tactical value NOW, but when the zombie hordes start to rise however....

KNYTE said:
Well, they don't have much tactical value NOW, but when the zombie hordes start to rise however....
You need fully automatic SHOTGUNS for that. It might kick a bit though.

ceiling fly said:
street sweeper?
Those are semi-automatic. The proper term is DAO-12. It's just a drum fed shotgun with a 12 round capacity. CLINTON decided to make them destructive devices though. There is absolutely nothing special about them :tard:

FlamingGlory said:
Those are semi-automatic. The proper term is DAO-12. It's just a drum fed shotgun with a 12 round capacity. CLINTON decided to make them destructive devices though. There is absolutely nothing special about them :tard:
:heart: autoloaders

I've got a Benelli Montefeltro 12ga that's semi-auto. It's supposedly the fastest autoloading mechanism on the market. I like it, if I miss my clay on the first shot I can usually pick it up real quick with a second. The only other thing that comes close to that is an o/u IMHO.

FlamingGlory said:
They have those in Battlefield 2!

ceiling fly said:
They have those in Battlefield 2!
Yeah... No shizzle. They were invented in Rhodesia for crowd control before it fell. They're made in South Africa now.

CletusJones said:
:heart: autoloaders

I've got a Benelli Montefeltro 12ga that's semi-auto. It's supposedly the fastest autoloading mechanism on the market. I like it, if I miss my clay on the first shot I can usually pick it up real quick with a second. The only other thing that comes close to that is an o/u IMHO.
I want an M3 Super 90 soo bad. But I can get the upper half of a rifle for the same price. DESCISIONS!

FlamingGlory said:
I want an M3 Super 90 soo bad. But I can get the upper half of a rifle for the same price. DESCISIONS!
I'm not into combat weapons, but that looks like quite a nice piece of hardware.

CletusJones said:
I'm not into combat weapons, but that looks like quite a nice piece of hardware.
I think maybe some people use them for deer hunting... maybe? I dont like killing poor fluffy animals. Except Starlings, which are the entire reason I was a shotgun.

FlamingGlory said:
I think maybe some people use them for deer hunting... maybe? I dont like killing poor fluffy animals. Except Starlings, which are the entire reason I was a shotgun.
That explains why you're so explosive!

FlamingGlory said:
Yeah, they were pretty junky and had feeding problems - though I still wanted one 15 years ago like there was no tomorrow :lol:

Those Russian Saiga's are MUCH nicer, particularly if you can get your hands on the 10rd mags :shifty:

FlamingGlory said:
You can use any shotgun for deer if you've got a slug barrell....