FYI Gun Control

Cause you obviously know very little about them. Would be a danger in your hands.

Oh alright, yeah I fully admit that, I don't really care about guns or want to know much about them, why should I?

Your second sentence is really, really stupid btw. Guns being a danger in someone's hands. Um, duh...

Oh alright, yeah I fully admit that, I don't really care about guns or want to know much about them, why should I?

Your second sentence is really, really stupid btw. Guns being a danger in someone's hands. Um, duh...
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. So basically we need to ban people.

I believe there should be some more regulations on hunting.. People are basically cheating these days with all the shit they use for hunting..

I'm sure hunters never baited before in the last 40,000 years or whatever of human existence.

It's just different because everything is pre-packaged these days, and a lot of the orange clad clowns don't put any other effort in.

if you're hunting with a spear I think baiting is vaguely fair

For the most part I don't hunt from feeders, but they are no different that going to a food plot to hunt. I love using the FoxPro to call in animals as well. Animals deceive to hunt, why can't humans.

Hunter Orange is gay

That's my grandfather and myself. He's 70 yrs old and hunts w/ an M1A. He's kinda a bad ass.
163105_484205662340_679272340_6568514_2987109_n.jpg