water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
http://www.destructoid.com/guitar-hero-2-for-360-releasing-in-march-29117.phtml

19645a3ecbc3e8d3.jpg

So they've finally given a date for GH2 for 360, and boy is Kiwi excited. When I mentioned seeing it she demanded that I find the article again so she could see the guitar, which she described as "much cuter than the PS version".

It apparently is going to have downloadable content/songs on Xbox Live, which is kind of cool. My only gripe is that the guitar is most definitely NOT wireless, which totally goes against everything I stand for really.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll be buying it.

Carry on.

PS - I own Kiwi at GH, she just won't admit to it.

I picked up GH2 over the holidays, ruined my left arm playing through easy mode. I got back into it last weekend, ran through Medium to unlock all of the songs. It took 2 days for the feeling to come back to my fingertips. I tried the 'hard' setting. I'm not ready for the 'hard' setting... :(

I picked up GH2 over the holidays, ruined my left arm playing through easy mode. I got back into it last weekend, ran through Medium to unlock all of the songs. It took 2 days for the feeling to come back to my fingertips. I tried the 'hard' setting. I'm not ready for the 'hard' setting... :(

Yea, I can do most songs pretty well on medium but hard is way beyond my abilities. I'll make sure and change that come March.

Fake edit: I can beat Knyte so badly at GH that when I can convince him to play against me he always accuses me of cheating.

working on beating all the songs on hard in career mode right now. I'm about half and half on the expert songs I've played on free play.

17145a43d76e0907.jpg

Last edited: