Baby Guises, Im 5 potatoes pregnant

CEU0J1Y.png

Holy crap I couldn't imagine that seriously. Of course I love carbs and enjoy eating potatoes now and then. No pasta would make me a sad panda :( It would freak me out too if I got that big. I've been bloaty but never that bad.

yup mine is pretty bad...apparently its celiac or something... like i literally don't produce enough enzymes to break it down. this is why i never ever ever eat potatoes or pasta and rarely eat rice.. i just can't digest it anymore :(

I hate to point this out, but you probably don't produce the correct enzymes because of laxative abuse and how much you've abused your system overall. But you look amazing, so don't worry about it!

my doctor is full aware of my laxative abuse and she told me it has nothing to do with it. this started slowly over years... like at 1st i realized it when i used to eat pizza... i used to get soooo sick... and i 1st noticed it after Kiko turned one... its been a sloooow thing happening to me... i literally have an allergy.

I hate to point this out, but you probably don't produce the correct enzymes because of laxative abuse and how much you've abused your system overall. But you look amazing, so don't worry about it!

Thank you.

Keeks, you are fucking your body up and lying to yourself about it.