Guess who back, back again?

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,362
So, Eminem has come out of retirement to grace us once again.

I'm not so sure this was a good idea.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DptkI0EY6ZY[/nomedia]

I mean, I don't even get what this new style of music can be called. It ain't hip hop, and the style he used for 'Without Me' with that weird syllable draggin which worked then is overused not and not so fresh.

The music ain't hip hop, that's for sure. Then again, He really did show that his edge was slipping when he came out with Encore in 2004. Just Lose It was Just Weird.

Man laid down some good beats back in the day, but I'm not sure he knows how to be funky fresh anymore.

where's all the outrage from the woman's right's groups? Oh ya, it's a Rep. they are making fun of, so it's ok.

Yes it is Hip Hop.. Hip Hop is such a hugely generalizing genre just like Rock.

So far I like his new album.. It's refreshing to hear someone with talent in the hip hop scene. Also refreshing is someone with a sense of humor, and who's not braggin' about the fucking bling or cash all the time..

its also refreshing to listen to a rapper who speaks his words completely and clearly instead of slurring them and butchering them. but its just not a good song... i like all his other stuff better.

This song reminds me of his older stuff... I hated all that bullshit singing he tried in Encore. When he sticks to comical rapping, he's gold..

compare this to hailie's song or who knew or brain damage or even sing for the moment and it's like jordan coming out of retirement just to sully his once legendary record :dont:

that being said, I like his fun songs. ass like dat, my fault, without me....this one just doesn't do it for me