GUESS WHAT TODAY IS --> ALLCAPS = B7

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
Yep, that's right. It's free 21" monitor day. My aunt is a graphic designer and she just bought a new 24" LCD, so she's letting me have her old (about a year) 21" Viewsonic CRT. :drool:

That is all

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot, I made some sloppy joes too. They're extra sloppy because I like em that way.

CletusJones said:
edit: Oh yeah, I forgot, I made some sloppy joes too. They're extra sloppy because I like em that way.
Happy sloppy joe day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CletusJones said:
no, it is mine. I'll be poasting pics later today after i pick it up.
:(
what you got for an old one
:shifty:
or how about pifin' a sloppy joe my way.

Lynnakitty said:
:(
what you got for an old one
:shifty:
or how about pifin' a sloppy joe my way.
I've got a couple of crappy 15" monitors now, and I'll be keeping those too. sorry.

I will PIF you s sloppy joe though. :D :heart:

CletusJones said:
I've got a couple of crappy 15" monitors now, and I'll be keeping those too. sorry.

I will PIF you s sloppy joe though. :D :heart:
y thank you :drool:
I haven't had a sloppy joe since camp when i was like 12.

I need a new monitor :( mine starts tweaking when my cell phone goes off and it turns purple some times. :(

I need some new monitors around here. The two 15" monitors are getting a little blurry. I'd love to replace those and teh 19" with 21" CRTs...

:heart: flatpanels for making the CRT prices drop.

Mondoz said:
I need some new monitors around here. The two 15" monitors are getting a little blurry. I'd love to replace those and teh 19" with 21" CRTs...

:heart: flatpanels for making the CRT prices drop.
yeah, but i still want a flat panel though. they make my pants tight

CletusJones said:
yeah, but i still want a flat panel though. they make my pants tight

I haven't seen any that match the warm fuzziness I get from CRTs yet.

Maybe it's the brighness, maybe it's the clarity. Maybe it's just the lack of radiation coming from the flat panels...

*shrug*

Someday they'll look as good, but for now, I'll just enjoy the side effects they're having on pricing. :)

Mondoz said:
I haven't seen any that match the warm fuzziness I get from CRTs yet.

Maybe it's the brighness, maybe it's the clarity. Maybe it's just the lack of radiation coming from the flat panels...

*shrug*

Someday they'll look as good, but for now, I'll just enjoy the side effects they're having on pricing. :)
myself, i like the radiation. :drool:

CletusJones said:
myself, i like the radiation. :drool:

I'm wondering what the effects of life-long extended CRT usage is going to be.
Mutant children? Or hopefully just some nice sterilization. :cool: