Guess what I'm holding

Coqui said:
Does this mean I'm going to have to go get this game now?

I'm afraid so. I'm picking mine up tomorrow. Can't let these silly fucks go off killing stuff by themselves...

Sarcasmo said:
I'm afraid so. I'm picking mine up tomorrow. Can't let these silly fucks go off killing stuff by themselves...

It will force me to go away from CS:S though.....plus I still can't fly a plane too well.

Coqui said:
It will force me to go away from CS:S though.....plus I still can't fly a plane too well.

I hate CS.

I think I'm gonna - HEADSHOT

Well that sucked. Okay let's - HEADSHOT

Jeez, where the hell are - HEADSHOT

How can anyone be so - HEADSHOT

What the heck, this is - HEADSHOT

Please. This - HEADSHOT

Screw this. I'm gonna discon - HEADSHOT

Sarcasmo said:
I hate CS.

I think I'm gonna - HEADSHOT

Well that sucked. Okay let's - HEADSHOT

Jeez, where the hell are - HEADSHOT

How can anyone be so - HEADSHOT

What the heck, this is - HEADSHOT

Please. This - HEADSHOT

Screw this. I'm gonna discon - HEADSHOT

:lol: Well I'm the one giving the headshots when I play (ask Knyte :fly: )

Coqui said:
:lol: Well I'm the one giving the headshots when I play (ask Knyte :fly: )

Ironically enough I was considering making a reply that said "That sums up playing with Coqui fairly well." but didn't want to give you that luxury. :fly:

KNYTE said:
Ironically enough I was considering making a reply that said "That sums up playing with Coqui fairly well." but didn't want to give you that luxury. :fly:

:lol: You held your own. I just wish we were on equal terms regarding ping because after a while, you got used to me playing and it pretty much evened out.

Coqui said:
Of course but that's no fun :fly:

Single player in BF2 is actually damn hard. The bots are really skilled, and use tactics and stealth and all kinds of spooky Terminator-type things. It's like you're playing real people.