GTA Made Me Psycho MAN!

well, i attribute my skills in building a tasty burger to playing Burger Time all those years...

since when are we not responsible for our own actions...

Last edited:
I LEARNED THE ART OF RITUALISTIC KILLING FROM THE BIBLE....THE BIBLE I TELL YOU!!!

:lol: everyone involved in that lawsuit should be deported to iraq

IF IT WERENT FOR BIC RAZORS, i NEVER WOULD HAVE SHAVED MY GENITALS AND HUNG THEM OUT A HOLE I CUT IN THE FRONT OF A PAIR OF JEANS, PUT A LONG RAINCOAT ON, THEN GONE TO THE MALL AND OPENED THE COAT UP AND WAVED MY SMOOTHLY SHORN JUNK AROUND AT OLD LADIES EATING CHINESE FOOD FROM THE WOK D'LITE IN THE FOOD COURT!

That is such bullshit. For a 14 year old to kill ANYONE, he has to be effed up. The game didn't make him kill. Its like that line from Scream:

Scary movies don't make serial killers. They make serial killers more creative . . .

That is such bullshit. For a 14 year old to kill ANYONE, he has to be effed up. The game didn't make him kill. Its like that line from Scream:

Scary movies don't make serial killers. They make serial killers more creative . . .

The company should countersue the family members that are creating the suit because they let a 14 year old kid buy a game who was under the age required to buy the game.

Can't blame the store. A 14 year old has no money to buy games