Thread GSN to host Bible Quiz Show

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...le-challenge/2012/03/21/gIQAtYcYSS_story.html

GSN announced Wednesday that it had signed Mitt Romney’s new BFF, Jeff Foxworthy, to host “The American Bible Challenge.”

For one hour, Foxworthy will grill contestants on their knowledge of the Bible, GSN — which once stood for Game Show Network — told advertisers Wednesday morning in Manhattan.

I, for one, am very interested in this show. I am interested how the show producers interpret the Bible passages and how the game play would work. I am also very interested in the contestants, how Biblically-educated they are or if they are just contestants similar in caliber to the “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?” mentally.

Thoughts?

This isn't a show about contestants, bibles, or education. It's about exploiting them as much as possible to get viewers.

It's a Game SHOW. It's about advertising. Nothing more, nothing less. If you think you're going to get an accurate perception of anything you're deluding yourself.

See Maury, or Springer for maximum results.

This isn't a show about contestants, bibles, or education. It's about exploiting them as much as possible to get viewers.

It's a Game SHOW. It's about advertising. Nothing more, nothing less. If you think you're going to get an accurate perception of anything you're deluding yourself.

See Maury, or Springer for maximum results.

I know I won't see a Biblical scholar debate on a show like that, but am I going to see schmucks get all sorts wrong.

Is it going to be like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php