grrr work :angst:

I need to find a hotel for about $20 a night, and I'm not having much luck.

I found $36 a night at motel 6, think I will find better?

Drool-Boy said:
I bet thats just to sleep in the dumpster enclosure

it's Lexington KY, I don't think they get many tourists this time of year :p

sweet, 32.99 a night!!!!

do you think I will get better rates if I call? Or should I just register over the net?

why not just try to call? if you dont like the rates, do it over the net.

why arent they comp'ing your stay?

Harper said:
why not just try to call? if you dont like the rates, do it over the net.

why arent they comp'ing your stay?

the company I'm going to work for is a smaller company and they can't afford to pay for a hotel. Normally I would stay with them at their farm, but they don't have room this time.

I'm also getting paid less :/ But I need the money right now for a new truck, so I'm going to go even if it's a PITA.

I'm going to call, but I can't get a hold of anyone at the hotel. They have really crappy customer service. Last time I stayed there they wouldn't put my friends mom through because "she was on her break"

crazymike said:
the company I'm going to work for is a smaller company and they can't afford to pay for a hotel. Normally I would stay with them at their farm, but they don't have room this time.

I'm also getting paid less :/ But I need the money right now for a new truck, so I'm going to go even if it's a PITA.

I'm going to call, but I can't get a hold of anyone at the hotel. They have really crappy customer service. Last time I stayed there they wouldn't put my friends mom through because "she was on her break"
damn. :( that just sucks all around for ya.

Harper said:
damn. :( that just sucks all around for ya.

yeah, but I need the money. He says if we sell good he will make it worth my while when the sale is over though. So I'm hoping we sell a few multi million dollar horses. Then the smaller companies usually throw your something extra. But if we have an awful sale and nothing goes right, then it just sucks.

And I might miss the first snowfall :/