grrr work :angst:

C

crazymike

I submitted my ad to the autotrader yesterday and it cost me $70. I'm hoping to sell my car fast, but you never know.

Today I find out I need to go to Kentucky for a week or so to do a horse sale. Which means I have to do one of two things.

either a) just go away and cancel the trader ad, or b) switch cars with my dad and have him try to sell the car for me.

Either way is not the way I wanted to do this. I normally like going away because the money is good ($200 cash a day + hotel) but I'm getting sick of it. Why can't I just live off mommy and daddys trust fund like the original Club Kids?

Does anyone else hate to travel for work?

April23 said:
I see KY and I think... lube. I work with states all day at work and it puts me into a giggly fit.

what do you do for work? (like your real job that you pay taxes on, not your friday night street corner job)

April23 said:
I work at a mortgage company. :yawn:

Sounds like a blast and a half!!!!

Atleast you have your night job to look forward too. I can only hope for something like that.

crazymike said:
Sounds like a blast and a half!!!!

Atleast you have your night job to look forward too. I can only hope for something like that.
You need a night job? I can hook you up with this tranny pimp I know that will treat you right.

April23 said:
You need a night job? I can hook you up with this tranny pimp I know that will treat you right.

sweet deal, can I be paid in european walnut shells?

I dunno about travelling FOR work, but I sure hate travelling TO work :o

hmm, I got the job so I ahve to go :/

Except this place isn't paying for accomodation... GRR