Thread Grrr, let's get angry about bikes!

Why are you back (other than to create a troll thread to garner exactly the type of response im posting, so that you can claim we're all inhospitable and get your attention whore dose of the day out of the way)

Why are you back (other than to create a troll thread to garner exactly the type of response im posting, so that you can claim we're all inhospitable and get your attention whore dose of the day out of the way)

:case:

You do realize he wasn't being a troll at all, right? The only trolling in this thread is now yours.

good game.

It was a while ago. I figured you had to be tagging and bagging a few by now.

Sadly, this is not the case. Dated someone last summer. Been single since. 10ish months single.

I soweeee... I just haven't seen u here in ages... Mind you I've been MIA for a few weeks too...

Honestly, i haven't been around in ages. Couldn't tell you the last time i logged in.

Sadly, this is not the case. Dated someone last summer. Been single since. 10ish months single.

Honestly, i haven't been around in ages. Couldn't tell you the last time i logged in.

See, so I was not really that off! Lol
I've been super busy being a mom and a lover and exercising and traveling and just being fucking awesome.