greetings from the motherland

InfluX

Flaccid Member
Apr 1, 2006
the last frontier.
Marklar
₥0
korea is nuts. they keep trying to feed me, i've drank entirely too much and i've sang karoake. i feel slightly dirty inside now because of it.

my family here is entirely too gassy for my liking but it does explain a lot.

picture.php

i didn't have the heart to take a picture of the poor littler fuckers. they were still moving in the pot.
The dish where they take the octopus out live, chop off the tentacles right in front of you, and serve them still squirming with different sauces?

The dish where they take the octopus out live, chop off the tentacles right in front of you, and serve them still squirming with different sauces?

you cook everything right there at the table. it was kind of like a seafood gumbo. they died eventually. i'm not sure if they were all babies or just a tiny variety but until they all died they were really pretty cute.

they cut it up? the one i saw they ate it whole. it was trying to grab onto the guy's face as he was trying to eat it.

you cook everything right there at the table. it was kind of like a seafood gumbo. they died eventually. i'm not sure if they were all babies or just a tiny variety but until they all died they were really pretty cute.
where in korea are you?

they cut it up? the one i saw they ate it whole. it was trying to grab onto the guy's face as he was trying to eat it.
The way it was described to me by someone who went there recently was when you order the dish, they bring out a large bowl full of ice with different dipping sauces and put it on a lazy susan. The chef comes out with a tank on a cart and you pick the one(s) you want to eat. He grabs them, cuts off the tentacles, sprinkles them with something, then puts them in the middle of the ice bowl. They still wiggle around and try and suck onto you as you described. Maybe that's just unique to this restaurant he went to.