FYI Greenland ice loss rates 'one-third' of what was thought

Well with this good news I think I'll start throwing my trash on the ground, drive around the biggest most obnoxious ride I can find, pour chemicals all over my lawn, and burn down the forest closest to my house. It doesn't matter right?

Funny you say this, as we want to kill out grass in the front yard and I was told if you pour gasoline on it it will die and never come back. :fly:

I wouldn't actually do it though, in case we want to plant bushes in place of the grass.

Chlorine kills grass pretty well. At least it did when I wrote "FUCK YOU" on my neighbours front lawn back in high school..

Funny you say this, as we want to kill out grass in the front yard and I was told if you pour gasoline on it it will die and never come back. :fly:

I wouldn't actually do it though, in case we want to plant bushes in place of the grass.

Wait a minute, when you moved in you were complaining about getting the grass to grow. Now you want to kill it? It's the desert. Just stop giving it water. It's not like grass is indigenous to that region. Won't it just die out naturally if you stop paying attention to it?

When I change my oil I save it and put it around my Fence. Works very well at killing grass... Any leftover oil we use to start bon fires at the lake.

Wait a minute, when you moved in you were complaining about getting the grass to grow. Now you want to kill it? It's the desert. Just stop giving it water. It's not like grass is indigenous to that region. Won't it just die out naturally if you stop paying attention to it?

I want the grass int he front yard to die, but the stuff in the backyard if growing beautifully. We haven't watered it forever and it is pretty dead, the problem is it's bermuda grass and the stuff is resilient. If it rains very much, it comes back, if we water bushes that we install instead, it will grow around the bushes. It will probably be a couple years before we really get any bushes put in and are watering it regularly so we'll see what happens, in the meantime we'll probably dig out a small layer of lawn before laying rocks.

Honestly though, my neighbour was a dick. Use to complain to us for breathing on them through the fence.

I fucked up his lawn because he got a restraining order against me because a guy at a house party got in an argument with him.