Great Weekend!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
I had a wonderful weekend in ATL! We went to MaMa Fus for dinner on Friday. Got up went to Starbucks and went to the Dogwood Fest which was really cool and then went to Melting Pot for dinner. IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! Lots of food and lots of wine and then more ine at home. I was tanked but not sick. The perfect drunk. Then we got up on Sunday and Pandora and I went shopping. Met up with teh guys at the Mall and then headed home. It was a blast :D

Anyone else do anything fun this weekend?

The Dogwood Festival:

Waiting for the train.
Dogwood 002.jpg

Something kewl
Dogwood 003.jpg

Sculpture and dogwoods
Dogwood 005.jpg

Performance "artist"
Dogwood 016.jpg

Nice view
Dogwood 025.jpg

April made a suprise appearance!
Dogwood 032.jpg

Some snots.
Dogwood 038.jpg

Dinner at The Melting Pot:
J's a big spenda!
Melting.jpg

That was some purdy good wine!
Melting1.jpg

Me drinking all the wine.
Melting2.jpg

Mmmmm flaming Bast
Melting3.jpg

Glad to see someone had a better weekend then I did.

Nice pics.

I spent the entire weekend starting the process of re-landscaping my yard to actually make it look good. Percentage complete? 20% :( Amount of stones moved? 1 ton. ......I'm sore

we went to a tasting at a local microbrewery, it was the most gorgeous day that rochester's had so far this year so the drive was awesome. i also spent part of the day watching someone get arrested at Jo-Ann Fabrics :eek: spent most of sunday shopping, playing video games, and starting to look for new apartments :cool:

I'm pretty sure I'd get thrown out of a wine tasting...probably shortly after HNE