Great TV show Intros!

Has anyone noticed how in recent years show intros seem to be happening further and further into the show? It's like 20 minutes of plotline and then out of nowhere they do the title credits music thing. Alias was the first show I really noticed this in, but I've been seeing it more and more.

Has anyone noticed how in recent years show intros seem to be happening further and further into the show? It's like 20 minutes of plotline and then out of nowhere they do the title credits music thing. Alias was the first show I really noticed this in, but I've been seeing it more and more.

yep. Also there are NO commercials between the shows. they show several minutes of the show immediately when the prior show stops, then the 'intro', then commercial!

Yeah, they want to hook you in before the theme.

A couple of shows I kept waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the theme so I could rock a whiz and grab a beer.