Great Lesser Known Movies

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I let my son ride the carousel yesterday and it made me remember the classic movie Something Wicked this Way comes and made me start remebering other lesser known but great movies.

For Example Band of the Hand - Great 80s movie about a bunch of juvenile Deliquents given one last chance by a survialist and are forged in a close group fighting to take back their neighborhood.

or Human Nature - Great Funny late 90s movie on the raver culture and friendship in England of a late 20s group of friends. It has an awesome scene named Spliff Politics that is one of the best scenes on how people try to manipulate people to get a hit off of someone elses joint.

You guys name some.

God of Cookery - I don't know if I'd call it great, but everyone should see it at least once.

Shaolin Soccer - This is actually a great movie. It's got a little of everything, so check it out.

theacoustician said:
God of Cookery - I don't know if I'd call it great, but everyone should see it at least once.

any movie where a woman rolls around on a giant peice of bbq pork is a winner in my book.

DOOM GENERATION

Rose McGowan's first nude scene and her hottest sex scenes.
:drool:

Dm