Great Lesser Known Movies

Does Pi count? Darren Aronofsky before he got all weird with Requiem For A Dream....... I've seen the movie tons of times, but still enjoy sitting down and watching it.

Original Ocean's Eleven. I'm sure a lot of people don't know it exists.

I like Aronofsky's stuff. But thinking of that made me think of another movie I watched around teh same time, Cube. Where the 6 or 8 strangers wake up inside of a building of unknown size made up of a multitude of cube shaped rooms, each with a door on every wall, ceiling, and floor. None of them know eachother or why they are there. They have to try to figure out how to get out of the cube before dying of starvation, dehydration, or one of the rooms various deadly booby traps. Really good psychological suspense. They made a second one, where apparently the laws of physics are different in the various rooms :wtf: Haven't seen it yet.

bast_imret said:
I like Aronofsky's stuff. But thinking of that made me think of another movie I watched around teh same time, Cube. Where the 6 or 8 strangers wake up inside of a building of unknown size made up of a multitude of cube shaped rooms, each with a door on every wall, ceiling, and floor. None of them know eachother or why they are there. They have to try to figure out how to get out of the cube before dying of starvation, dehydration, or one of the rooms various deadly booby traps. Really good psychological suspense. They made a second one, where apparently the laws of physics are different in the various rooms :wtf: Haven't seen it yet.

CUBE is awesome...... can't vouch for the second one though, cause I haven't seen it yet either.