Great Interview with the "Messiah"

I'm trying to pin down exactly what your argument is, not the contents of the 10th amendment.

He wast to go from limiting the power federal/state governments to telling the federal/states governments what they must do. I.E. National Health Care, National Housing, Taking our firearms away since it would be in the "best interest" of the state. Limiting freedom of religion since they only true religion is the state.

He wast to go from limiting the power federal/state governments to telling the federal/states governments what they must do. I.E. National Health Care, National Housing, Taking our firearms away since it would be in the "best interest" of the state. Limiting freedom of religion since they only true religion is the state.

First of all, Obama has stated that he doesn't want your guns. Repeatedly. It's a Republican scare tactic. Besides, Americans will never give up their guns. Politicians know that. We are a nation of firearms, and even if the government wanted to take them they would be completely unable to do so.

Second of all I have never heard about him wanting to limit freedom of religion so I can't really comment on that.

First of all, Obama has stated that he doesn't want your guns. Repeatedly. It's a Republican scare tactic. Besides, Americans will never give up their guns. Politicians know that. We are a nation of firearms, and even if the government wanted to take them they would be completely unable to do so.

Second of all I have never heard about him wanting to limit freedom of religion so I can't really comment on that.

If you actually believe that B.H.O. doesn't want your guns. Then I have some water front property in Florida I'd gladly sell you.

Saul Alinsky said:
Rules for Radicals

"There's another reason for working inside the system. Dostoevski said that taking a new step is what people fear most. Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of our people. They must feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and change the future. This acceptance is the reformation essential to any revolution. To bring on this reformation requires that the organizer work inside the system, among not only the middle class but the 40 per cent of American families - more than seventy million people - whose income range from $5,000 to $10,000 a year [in 1971]. They cannot be dismissed by labeling them blue collar or hard hat. They will not continue to be relatively passive and slightly challenging. If we fail to communicate with them, if we don't encourage them to form alliances with us, they will move to the right. Maybe they will anyway, but let's not let it happen by default."[4]

My company is in the "not normal" $15-20k per person benefit range because our practice is small and contains old people with many pre-existing conditions... this is just me, not even counting Ryan's insurance. My healthcare benefits alone are ~$10k a year and that's just me individually.

I don't like it, not one bit.

What would Obama do with millions of guns? He can only shoot one or two at a time, and the White House isn't even big enough to store that many.

Because I know that he is lying through his teeth. All have to do look at who his friends are, what he has done in the past, what he has said before he won the Democrat nomination for president.

You know as a resident of Illinois, in the 4 years since he's been elected, he's spent 20 months campaigning... his biggest solo accomplishment to date is renaming a post office in East St. Louis. I really don't think he'd do too much as president. ;)

Jesus Christ, that was obviously a joke you paranoid faggot. Take your tinfoil hat off and let the circulation back into your brain.