Great Deal on Rare Blue Wang

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
For those of us playing WoW, this shirt is comedy gold. I will be getting one from penny-arcade when it comes out:

wowwang4kv.jpg

They will also be doing this one, but since I'm a hunter I say :blah:

We do it with our pets! . . . ummmm, yea, that's not as good.

rogueshirt5dp.jpg

Last edited:
no, I'm not, I just think the others don't post anymore (ie SwedishChef and a couple others)

For the unitiated, rare item drops are colored when you look at the name. Green for common rare, Blue for uncommon rare, and Purple for Epic Rare. Whenever you get a rare drop off an enemy, assuming it's not Bind on Pickup (meaning only you can use it), you can either sell it at the auction house, or you can advertise it on the trade chat channel. That is what the text on teh shirt represents. He Wants to Sell a Rare Wang. PST means to reply with a pesonal tell, or whisper.

Like last night, when some guy was spamming the trade channel with "Can someone pick this for me [Iron Lockbox]" I replied with "Can someone pick this for me [nose]"

BigDov said:
So what you're saying is, it's like a fantasy world AOL chat room??

It can be. But that's when I usually put it on /ignore

Only time I partake in gen chat is if I'm looking for a group, enchanter, item, or giving help to a lost nub. Other than that, it's strictly guild or party chat.

Coqui said:
Let's see Diablo II cost to play monthly - $0

So far DII is winning.
Yeah, am I the only one who thinks paying for a game twice ($50 for the disc and monthly for the online service) is bullshit? Either make the game free and charge a monthly fee or a one time cost.

theacoustician said:
Yeah, am I the only one who thinks paying for a game twice ($50 for the disc and monthly for the online service) is bullshit? Either make the game free and charge a monthly fee or a one time cost.

That is exactly how I feel. You pay for one or the other, not both.

Gawd, how many times do we have to go over this. Cost of the game helps cover the years of development, just like with any other game. The monthly payments help to cover the massive bandwidth cost, 24/7 service coverage, continuing development and programming, etc, etc. Everyone keeps talking about 600,000 copies sold at $50 each plus $15 for a month, Blizz must be rolling in phat lewt right now. That's probably BS, especially since the first month was free, and probably some that bought the game didn't continue past the first month. The continuous work that's going on with the battlegrounds, honor system, and fixing existiong issues is already tapping them out of resources and the website has plenty of Looking to hire messages. This is not cheap to maintain.

bast_imret said:
Gawd, how many times do we have to go over this. Cost of the game helps cover the years of development, just like with any other game. The monthly payments help to cover the massive bandwidth cost, 24/7 service coverage, continuing development and programming, etc, etc. Everyone keeps talking about 600,000 copies sold at $50 each plus $15 for a month, Blizz must be rolling in phat lewt right now. That's probably BS, especially since the first month was free, and probably some that bought the game didn't continue past the first month. The continuous work that's going on with the battlegrounds, honor system, and fixing existiong issues is already tapping them out of resources and the website has plenty of Looking to hire messages. This is not cheap to maintain.
I say let people run their own servers.