Thread GRAVY WHORE!

@APRIL

Found you a gravy boat .... :lol:

Puking-Kitty-09.jpg

1c811a23434f55ebf4db915ac4a0b8f2_large.jpg

Hey @APRIL

The only way this gravy cat boat can be better is if it makes the ''GAK'' sound & the ''hucckak chuckcka huck'' sound when it pukes up some gravy.

We have four of them. They get two feedings a day so he's not free feeding.
Maybe two feedings is too many for that cat. Maybe he's getting too much food in each feeding. Maybe he's eating it too fast and needs to have his food given to him in sections.

This is what dogs do. They'll pretty much eat until they get sick. Which is why you have to regulate their food.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Maybe two feedings is too many for that cat. Maybe he's getting too much food in each feeding. Maybe he's eating it too fast and needs to have his food given to him in sections.

This is what dogs do. They'll pretty much eat until they get sick. Which is why you have to regulate their food.
Maybe maybe maybe.

We've talked this over with his vet several times. Suggested we put the food all in one layer so it's harder to inhale faster. Changed the food type many times to make sure it wasn't an allergy, etc.

He's not obese, just squishy.

Hours after everyone ate today, the old cat was still hungry so I put down a couple tablespoons of food for him. He ate about one then ETFC came over and scarfed down the rest. It wasn't a lot of food, but he ate it so fast that he threw it up. It's like he was the runt of the litter, always worried about his next meal.

To save you breath, I'm not going thru the trouble of smaller meals or separating him from the others.

• Gravy
I don't really give two shits about a cat, I just like trying to figure out issues like this.

My grandma has a dog that has to eat a very specific amount of a very specific diet, at a very specific time. So I know how hard it can be.
He has a lot of other medical issues so it's all probably related.

He doesn't have a penis anymore. :oopsie:

• Gravy