Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

I pulled out Vice City last night.

I'd beaten it long ago, and forgotten how much fun it was to just kill everyone.
I drove around in a tank for about 20 minutes, destroying everything.

I can't imagine GTA:SA is going to be all that different.. I'm thinking about renting it.

In the meantime, I just 'obtained' a copy of Deus Ex. Never played it before. It's kinda cool for as old as it is.
I also 'obtained' a copy of Evil Genius. Haven't installed that one yet. The demo was fun.

Mondoz said:
I pulled out Vice City last night.

I'd beaten it long ago, and forgotten how much fun it was to just kill everyone.
I drove around in a tank for about 20 minutes, destroying everything.

I can't imagine GTA:SA is going to be all that different.. I'm thinking about renting it.

In the meantime, I just 'obtained' a copy of Deus Ex. Never played it before. It's kinda cool for as old as it is.
I also 'obtained' a copy of Evil Genius. Haven't installed that one yet. The demo was fun.

I finished deus ex years ago...good game!

Drool-Boy said:
Deus Ex is one of the best RPGs evar

It's reminding me a lot of system shock 2.

I need moar inventory slots. Stupid rocket launcher and flame thrower takes up too much room. :(

Mondoz said:
It's reminding me a lot of system shock 2.

I need moar inventory slots. Stupid rocket launcher and flame thrower takes up too much room. :(

omg SS2 rules as well.
Why dont they make games like those anymore:( They seemed to last forever and I was totally into them the whole way thru

Drool-Boy said:
omg SS2 rules as well.
Why dont they make games like those anymore:( They seemed to last forever and I was totally into them the whole way thru

I'd love a game like that with the D3 engine... :drool:

Drool-Boy said:
some of the people that made the original are working on a new game inspired by SS2
It could potentially be spooge-tastic

I heard something about that.

D3 has spoiled me horribly. I look at Deus Ex's graphics, and find myself continuously comparing it to D3...
I miss all the neat textures, the steam, the lights, the screaming and pissing my pants...

I still need to beat D3...

Mondoz said:
I heard something about that.

D3 has spoiled me horribly. I look at Deus Ex's graphics, and find myself continuously comparing it to D3...
I miss all the neat textures, the steam, the lights, the screaming and pissing my pants...

I still need to beat D3...

Ya I have the same problem
I was trying to play half life and kept looking for shadows and shit to hide in:mad:
HL2 is gonna rockass too

Drool-Boy said:
Ya I have the same problem
I was trying to play half life and kept looking for shadows and shit to hide in:mad:
HL2 is gonna rockass too

Assuming it's ever going to come out. :fly:

I hear it's going to be bundled with Duke Nukem 4 now.

*crickets chirp*

Drool-Boy said:
STEAM SAYS ITS ON MY MACHIEN ALREADYS

20041015l.jpg