Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

D

Datgurl

I need this game. They jacked up the price around here $20 more than usual. :( I don't care though. Anyone else getting it, have it, are playing it? Watcha think about it?

Datgurl said:
I need this game. They jacked up the price around here $20 more than usual. :( I don't care though. Anyone else getting it, have it, are playing it? Watcha think about it?

I played vice city till I was sick
Is this one gonna be THAT much different?
Im doubting.

Drool-Boy said:
I played vice city till I was sick
Is this one gonna be THAT much different?
Im doubting.
Well from what a friend told me, the guy you play with is like a sim. You get to dress him, build him up. Same crap but diff sound track. This time with late 80's early 90's music. And MUCH MORE cursing. They're saying on the news how they're gonna take it off the shelves. I NEED this game :eek:

Coqui said:
Yep I heard one sound bite. Nothing like a Mexican saying ese and motherfuckin every two words
Isn't that what they all say?

It's a fun game. :D Luckily the sim parts of the character don't really detract from the main focus of the game which is jacking cars and killing anything that moves.

They did add stats though which is pretty cool. The more you shoot, drive, run, bike, fly, etc. the higher your stats get and the better you can perform.

The cities are HUGE too. And it's not just all city...there are massive stretches of country roads and fields you can just drive around in and find tiny little towns and stuff just scattered throughout.

You should go buy it. :)