Grand Opening

our big hangout spot is the british pub called the Old Toad, which is owned and run by UK peoples. every monday night is trivia night, and we head out, have dinner, many beers, and answer 20 off-the-wall trivia questions to compete for the prize of the week. we won it a couple of weeks back, and i got to take home the "trophy"- a Hennepin gold-rimmed beer glass

Coqui said:
Quaker Steak & Lube. Bring a pen to sign the waiver

I heard this place is EXCELLANT!! Never made it to the one in Pinellas Park FLA.

eating hot hot hot wings is fun. The boys love to see who can eat the hottest with out touching their drink or bread.

F33nX said:
our big hangout spot is the british pub called the Old Toad, which is owned and run by UK peoples. every monday night is trivia night, and we head out, have dinner, many beers, and answer 20 off-the-wall trivia questions to compete for the prize of the week. we won it a couple of weeks back, and i got to take home the "trophy"- a Hennepin gold-rimmed beer glass
Hennepin :drool:

I've got a couple of bottles cellaring right now :D

gottoys? said:
I heard this place is EXCELLANT!! Never made it to the one in Pinellas Park FLA.

eating hot hot hot wings is fun. The boys love to see who can eat the hottest with out touching their drink or bread.

I love their wings. I go for the flavor and not the heat though so I don't normally get the hot wings.

Oh one more thing about the hot wings there. Not only do you sign a waiver, but they give you a shot glass full of chocolate syrup for coating afterwards.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Hennepin :drool:

I've got a couple of bottles cellaring right now :D
mmmhmm.. they have some AMAZING beers and scotches available there. you can't beat a $3 pint of spaten oktoberfest one week followed by a completely random yet yummy $3 british ale the next.

F33nX said:
mmmhmm.. they have some AMAZING beers and scotches available there. you can't beat a $3 pint of spaten oktoberfest one week followed by a completely random yet yummy $3 british ale the next.
:drool: gotta love the sticks, $3 drafts are awesome

Not quite as reasonable, but a must do if you're ever in Boston - the Sunset Grill in Allston has over 100 beers on tap, including hard to find English and other European treats with the requisite microbrews as well.

And some ungodly number of beers available by the bottle...

Coqui said:
I love their wings. I go for the flavor and not the heat though so I don't normally get the hot wings.

Oh one more thing about the hot wings there. Not only do you sign a waiver, but they give you a shot glass full of chocolate syrup for coating afterwards.
I am so IN to try em.

Coqui said:
That's it you're coming to Ohio. I'll give you wings you won't be able to finish that will put BW's to shame.

You talk all this shit about icecream... and now wings? WHATEVER You just have theacitis.