Grammar much??

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I opened up this email not 5 minutes ago, and just kind of sat here shaking my head. Usually emails like this come from the workers that have migrated here from other countries...... because this comes from a Californian, it's priceless to me:

I reported last week that their were CRS products missing from the report. This continues to be a case. I provide a list of CRS products, but received zero comments. I
going to schedule a meeting the appropriate people to see if we can improve our report.

LOL What the hell, grammar much?? And this is after getting this one earlier today:

When I move them from the child order to the parent that IC wanted us to do it would auto to bulk and most of the time in the child order was bulk so that why I kept it bulk. I didn't know that we had a list of bulk parts. I will make sure that is op pull from pack/pack now on. In oracle how to you fine out if the part is bulk, pull or push and where it is coming from.

I'm not sure what my pal is talking about but HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE AND NO CONCEPT OF PUNCTUATION BATMAN!!!

I love my job :heart:

:fly:

BigDov said:
When I move them from the child order to the parent that IC wanted us to do it would auto to bulk and most of the time in the child order was bulk so that why I kept it bulk.

That makes my brain hurt. :(

BigDov said:
And the comma along with the /? key too :lol:

And use 'there' 'their' 'they're' 'you're' 'your' 'where' 'were' 'are' 'our' at incorrect places.

edit: and try to use the word "bulk" as many times as you possibly can in one sentence.

BigDov said:
I'm gonna have to try that...... :D I honestly doubt if anyone would even notice though.

Ohhh. Good point. That almost ruins it.....almost. :D

My boss scares me with his emails. It's almost like he's created his own version of shorthand, but I would be giving him too much credit. He is not too bright. I wonder at times if that's how things are being processed in his head. There is a rumor that he saw the plant manager blowing the owner, he has something over their heads so they have to keep him.