Graduation Prank in India

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
84641e8a934266.jpg

Maybe someone was pissed about all the good programming jobs being taken in the US?

Anyone else ever seen a good graduation prank, or maybe has a good story?

uh, not a prank but after high school I went to Myrtle Beach and got extremely wasted. I woke up with 4 golf balls in my pocket and only vaugely remember how they got there (I think I took a drunken midnight walk across a golf course).

That's all I got.

We squirted super glue into the door locks of building 25 so that nobody could access the building. We also toilet papered the entire bayou which backfired on us because they made the entire graduating class go clean it up piece by piece.

uh, not a prank but after high school I went to Myrtle Beach and got extremely wasted. I woke up with 4 golf balls in my ass and only vaugely remember how they got there (I think I took a drunken midnight walk across a golf course).

That's all I got.

ficst :p

are you here this week??

I helped orchestrate accessing our main classroom building in the middle of the night and stuffing all the stairwells, which contained all entries/exits, full of desks...we missed 1/2 the day of school while freshman reconstructed the rooms and dug the stairwells out of desks

That's like 3 villages worth of freshwater there :( what a waste :(

All those beautiful sillk saris too :(

if you look at that pic close enough you can see the feces on the left hand of everyone in that picture, that is the prank that God played on them.

new pic, same place, same people, same clothing, during the same time of the day with the same buckets full of the same water poured at the same time.

thanks for your crappy post though, I'm sure some chick mod will delete it shortly for not even being close to relevant

new pic, same place, same people, same clothing, during the same time of the day with the same buckets full of the same water poured at the same time.

thanks for your crappy post though, I'm sure some chick mod will delete it shortly for not even being close to relevant

Look bitch, this is not an ontopic thread. Suck it. :D