Graduate School Intarviews

executive mba programs are pretty common now. see if you can find one that does a weekend program. they usually don't take extra long because they'll cram a weeks worth of stuff into two days.

man. :( i hate to hear that, but you sound like you're taking it very well! you seem like the type who shrugs things off easily...that's so good to have.

i'm so glad that you are still moving this way, though! :happy:

executive mba programs are pretty common now. see if you can find one that does a weekend program. they usually don't take extra long because they'll cram a weeks worth of stuff into two days.

the program I'm applying to is not an executive MBA, more like a part time version of the standard MBA.

They have an EMBA but the difference is about $50,000 ($68,000 total cost of EMBA)

So, yeah, the timing is nice and it's every other friday/saturday with 2, 1 week long boot camps per year but that $50K is a dealbreaker.
man. :( i hate to hear that, but you sound like you're taking it very well! you seem like the type who shrugs things off easily...that's so good to have.

i'm so glad that you are still moving this way, though! :happy:

We'll get up there, it will just take us a couple of extra months now.

Yay old thread revival. I got an email from GA Tech stating that I have been granted admission for the spring semester. So I guess we are moving to Atlanta sometime this fall.

Woot!

Thanks guys :D...when I told one of my key references about getting accepted his reply was, "Congratulations! Now good luck on surviving one of the toughest programs in the country."

I was like...Yeah! ... wait ... awww :(

No kidding. We'll be moved out by December or I'll be single and we'll have to meet up and go dogging around town one night lol.

Wait, what?

wooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!! now i get to feed blondie coffee EVERY WEEKEND!!!

Yeah!!!!! I can't wait!

Congrats. I'm still looking where to cock it.

Ooohh baby, wherever you want. Can we make this a regular thing?