Ontopic Government Creates Poverty

Omg, I am not getting sucked in this morning.

Anyways... im spending company time updating my resume and job searching. Pretty sweet. :)

sucked into what? I'm trying to keep you from going off track.

Everyone can not be millionaires. Money would be worthless if everyone were millionaires.

Read bucky fullers view on that sometime.

Anyways, nobody said everyone could be a millionaire, but anyone with the desire, drive, and work ethic can.

Are you unfamiliar with the FED and treasury printing press? I think I read that the M2 money supply was up 4% in the first quarter of this year.

Yes I understand they print money. I also understand the more they print, the less valuable money is, hence inflation.

What does that have to do with money being renewable? We're never going to "run out".

oh I see you took me 100% literal with that statement. My bad I guess. What I meant was that, for there to me 300 million millionaires in this country, there would need to be a shit ton more money in this country. If you print that much money, you would cause epic inflation.

oh I see you took me 100% literal with that statement. My bad I guess. What I meant was that, for there to me 300 million millionaires in this country, there would need to be a shit ton more money in this country. If you print that much money, you would cause epic inflation.

But see, thats the beauty. Not everyone wants to work hard enough to be a millionaire. Some people are dumb and/or lazy, and live off the social teat. Others are happy with their income level and stopped(ish) there, like me (and you?).