FYI Got stung by a bee this morning.

i got stung on my hand a few years back. it swelled up quite a bit....

yvptS1z.jpg

Well let's check this.

Sausage hands? Check.
6 or more STD's? Check
Vag that can apprently take volleyballs? Check
Scared of turtles? Check
Can't catch planes on time? Check
Size 12 after eating potatoes? Check

Nope. Not much going for her at all. Still. At least she's not married to an Aussie.

I'm not actually allergic to much. Bananas and latex (same allergy), bees, iodine. I think that about sums it up.
Weird, I can (I mean, I don't, but it's possible without consequences) eat bananas, but I'm definitely allergic to latex.

Like "is it normal for all the skin to fall off my ding-dong just because of this one condom" type of allergic to latex.

Weird, I can (I mean, I don't, but it's possible without consequences) eat bananas, but I'm definitely allergic to latex.

Like "is it normal for all the skin to fall off my ding-dong just because of this one condom" type of allergic to latex.

"Latex allergy also is related to certain foods, such as avocados, bananas, chestnuts, kiwis and passion fruits. These foods contain some of the same allergens found in latex. If you're allergic to latex, you have a greater chance of also being allergic to these foods."

If I were you I'd avoid them. Alternatively you aren't allergic to latex but something they put on the condom or in the spermicidal lubricant. It's possible to be irritated by something without actually being allergic to it as well. If you really want to know, go see an allergist. Bananas and latex will kill me if I hang out with them. It's not just skin irritation for me, it's the lack of breathing that's the real problem. I like breathing.