FYI Got stung by a bee this morning.

Just out of curiosity, is there any other way to get stung?
I just meant the bee wasn't even trying to be aggressive. If I hadn't moved back it wouldn't have stung me vs the bee just came out and stung me as I sat there.

There was a kid in high school who was allergic to bees (to the point the squad came) and something about his body attracted bees and they stung him at least a few times a year. I felt so bad for that guy.

In elementary school I caught them with my bare hands and threw them at other kids for lulz
That's cool! I used to try to catch them myself, though usually on a book or plate.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
GB7YUnl.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Mrs. Valve
Just out of curiosity, is there any other way to get stung?
Heard a story on NPR this weekend about a guy that decided to take "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" literally. He collects poisonous snakes and has them bite him.
He has gotten to the point where he can take four or five bites from rattlers and mambas within a day or so and survive.

I guess he'd want to do it on purpose?

I put my slippers on the other day and kept feeling a sharp pain in my left big toe. After a time I took the slipper off and found a bee had been stinging me repeatedly. My upper lip never lost it's stiffness for even a second. You Americans do make a fuss over nothing.
A bee can only sting you once.

Heard a story on NPR this weekend about a guy that decided to take "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" literally. He collects poisonous snakes and has them bite him.
He has gotten to the point where he can take four or five bites from rattlers and mambas within a day or so and survive.

I guess he'd want to do it on purpose?
6R2UBxT.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear