FYI Got stung by a bee this morning.

"Latex allergy also is related to certain foods, such as avocados, bananas, chestnuts, kiwis and passion fruits. These foods contain some of the same allergens found in latex. If you're allergic to latex, you have a greater chance of also being allergic to these foods."

If I were you I'd avoid them. Alternatively you aren't allergic to latex but something they put on the condom or in the spermicidal lubricant. It's possible to be irritated by something without actually being allergic to it as well. If you really want to know, go see an allergist. Bananas and latex will kill me if I hang out with them. It's not just skin irritation for me, it's the lack of breathing that's the real problem. I like breathing.
Nah, it's definitely latex, because it happens with latex gloves, too.

Definitely no problem with avocados or bananas, but I can't speak to any of the others.

Nah, it's definitely latex, because it happens with latex gloves, too.

Definitely no problem with avocados or bananas, but I can't speak to any of the others.

Definitely worth talking to an allergist about then, because for me I went from zero to almost dead from a banana when I was about 12. I had eaten a zillion bananas before that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Definitely worth talking to an allergist about then, because for me I went from zero to almost dead from a banana when I was about 12. I had eaten a zillion bananas before that.
Oh, I don't eat bananas anymore, for reasons not relating to allergies. My tastes changed a lot after cancer treatment.

I love carrots, but if I eat too many, they make my lips itch.

I want to borrow a bee suit and go out destroying wasp nests. Ripping them down and jumping on them, tossing one up in the air and seeing how far I can hit it with a bat, etc.

Fuck wasps.

Oh, I don't eat bananas anymore, for reasons not relating to allergies. My tastes changed a lot after cancer treatment.

Gah, don't you hate that? I used to love beets and now I can barely look at them. They taste so nasty now. I must admit I do like some of my new tastes better though. I crave salads now and I didn't before cancer.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Just remembered. I went past a car a few days ago which was parkedat the roadside with 3 traffic cones around it. There was no-one in the driver seat but I swear the passenger had either a beekeepers hood on or a face mask for fencing.

Crisps now burn my lips.. Especially Prawn Cocktail..