Got run over by an old bat on Friday

ChikkenNoodul said:
I would never ride without a full-faced helmet :D

thats one good thing...

I had a friend that does piercings on clw beach and he got into a horrible wreck on his bike. He was pretty much dead but they got to him just in time. Someone took pictures of it and his recovery and OMG the pic's from the crash were just horrible, looked like a bad freddy movie. so much blood everywhere it looked fake. The only reason he survived was his helmet even though it had been split in half his head was only slightly crushed. Without it his head would have been a pancake. this was awhile ago and he is fine now and back piercing last time I saw him.

I'll give you some credit, you've got some balls riding a bike. They are hard to see and it's very easy to get hit on one and when you get it injury can be very very serious. Very lucky that you walked away from it like that. You're also very very white. I take it you don't go and sit in the sun that often.

djduquet said:
I'll give you some credit, you've got some balls riding a bike. They are hard to see and it's very easy to get hit on one and when you get it injury can be very very serious. Very lucky that you walked away from it like that. You're also very very white. I take it you don't go and sit in the sun that often.

Because Massachusets has so many choice sunbathing spots.

Im gonna mount machine guns to the front of my bike and a device to drop mines on the road behind me as I ride. Hopefully then people will stay clear out of sheer terror.

Drool-Boy said:
Im gonna mount machine guns to the front of my bike and a device to drop mines on the road behind me as I ride. Hopefully then people will stay clear out of sheer terror.

pic69138.jpg

Coqui said:
Your insurance goes up for someone else's mistake? Wow you need to change insurance companies.
Probably state farm, they raise your insurance everytime you make a claim. No matter whos fault it is.

May I say congratulations you got out of it with the luck you did. Not *too* much personal damage, minimal physical damage, you're going to survive and the bitch got called out. Good thing you were where you were and people saw what happened. It sounds like an overall happy ending, you survived, and she's going to end up paying through the nose through insurance.

Is there any way you can easily bring some sort of charges or do something to ticket her / get her license taken away? If she wasn't old and dangerous and a bitch by trying to leave and say she was in the right lane I wouldn't even mention that but since she is, anything you can do?

FlamingGlory said:
Probably state farm, they raise your insurance everytime you make a claim. No matter whos fault it is.

I have no problems with State Farm. $650 a year. My rate has been that for the past 14 years. I've had 4 accidents and 2 tickets. Two of those accidents were in the same day and both were essentially my fault. They've never been bad to me at all.

Coqui said:
Your insurance goes up for someone else's mistake? Wow you need to change insurance companies.
I can't get out of my state. I did have a policy cancelled though because I had 2 accidents that weren't my fault. They said I was too high a risk.