Got run over by an old bat on Friday

Damn, sorry Chikken. I'm glad your ok.

Back in college I was waiting to pull out of my driveway and pulled up to the bumper of the cars parked along the side of the road. Some lady in her 70s weaved while driving and hit me. She spun my truck a full 90 degrees so it went up on the side walk and hit the brick way along the sidewalk. My truck was totally messed up and her caddy was all bent up but still drivable. I was not moving at all. She waited until the cops showed up and started acting like she was an old lady and it was all my fault and she was about to have a heart attack. The cops blammed me for the accident even though she plowed into me. The insurance company said the truck repair was $50 dollars short of being totalled out. So they took almost 4 months to repair it and it was never the same. Drove like crap.

I hope that bitch is dead now and the insurance guy.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Eh, you can get killed crossing the street :D

I only live in fear of two things, spiders.....and the Dutch

Curse those dike building bastards :rant:
What about the French?

edit: oh, you said 'fear'. nevermind.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Eh, you can get killed crossing the street :D

I only live in fear of two things, spiders.....and the Dutch

Curse those dike building bastards :rant:

you need to get the hell out of the albany area then...it was founded by the dutch! :p

OMG :eek: :heart: :eek:

Glad to hear you're okay tho mang! Fortunatly all you have are bruises, and they heal pretty easily. :heart: I really do worry about you guys on bikes. And everytime I see someone on one I worry for them. I Love bikes, love guys that ride bikes, esp the hawties that ride em. But the risk of injury is way to high for me to do it. I dated a guy in HS who managed to turn his arm into swiss cheese. After seeing that I gained a huge amount of respect and fear for riding. Not for me no thank you!

Pandora said:

Glad to hear you're okay tho mang! Fortunatly all you have are bruises, and they heal pretty easily. :heart: I really do worry about you guys on bikes. And everytime I see someone on one I worry for them. I Love bikes, love guys that ride bikes, esp the hawties that ride em. But the risk of injury is way to high for me to do it. I dated a guy in HS who managed to turn his arm into swiss cheese. After seeing that I gained a huge amount of respect and fear for riding. Not for me no thank you!
lots of crazy old women on the road hitting everyone :(

Pandora said:

exactly. i'd LOVE to have and ride a bike. i just wouldn't feel confident doing so. :(

Glad you are okay. I'd be pretty pissed about the bike. I'd be mad if anything ever happened to ours. I love riding and wouldn't give it up for anything. I figure if I die or get horribly injured, at least I was doing something I love when it happened. There are a million ways to get hurt in this world, I like choosing mine.

I fear spiders too, but the Dutch make me giggle.

b_sinning said:
Damn, sorry Chikken. I'm glad your ok.

Back in college I was waiting to pull out of my driveway and pulled up to the bumper of the cars parked along the side of the road. Some lady in her 70s weaved while driving and hit me. She spun my truck a full 90 degrees so it went up on the side walk and hit the brick way along the sidewalk. My truck was totally messed up and her caddy was all bent up but still drivable. I was not moving at all. She waited until the cops showed up and started acting like she was an old lady and it was all my fault and she was about to have a heart attack. The cops blammed me for the accident even though she plowed into me. The insurance company said the truck repair was $50 dollars short of being totalled out. So they took almost 4 months to repair it and it was never the same. Drove like crap.

I hope that bitch is dead now and the insurance guy.
:( that sucks mang, that really sucks

When the Saab got hit it was the same deal with the totalling :mad: it never drove the same either

oh ya and by the way, you gotta expect to get hurt if your driving something with no protection what so ever from the idiots around you. hopefully you are one of the "smarter" bikers and was wearing your helmet!!!