got my wang dyno'd today (pic)

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I was pretty happy with it! Better than I thought it would end up honestly. :)

I have now determined pretty much all the mods done:
BBK headers
Borla exhaust
dual cone filter intake of some sort
plugs/wires
possibly tuned(didn't think about getting A/F done until after, doh!)
drilled/slotted rotors

Wewt! I :heart: the shit out of this car! :drool:

fly said:
Holy jesus. What's done to it now?

the list of mods is above...this is exactly the way I got it
those numbers are at the wheels...guessing it's in the 450hp range at the crank :cool:

why_ask_why said:
the list of mods is above...this is exactly the way I got it
those numbers are at the wheels...guessing it's in the 450hp range at the crank :cool:
Oh sorry. I thought you were saying that was stuff you WANTED to do. pwnt by skimming

i have no idea what this thread is talking about, but i'm happy for you nonetheless!! :) when can i ride you again?? :pandora:

do you get pulled over a lot? I mean, I've got a 1990 honda accord with 300,025 (last time I was in it) mi and I get nabbed on the rare occasion that I drive it. Christ, next time that I have to fork out over a 100 quid on a bloody ticket for going 20km over I'll kill someonase.

also I'm drink.

and I agree with lord flaccid, "lol cars"

I've never been into them. mostly because the French (which I am) and the Americans (where I am now) can't make them worth two shits. But the French may or may not be worse at it. If it wasn't for the tuper ware (sp? I don't use that brand) feel of the interior they would be better.

/rant.

Thanks for giving me a place to talk. I love you.

no, haven't been pulled over in it and don't plan on it either...it's one thing to romp on it a little from light to light and it's another thing to drive in a reckless enough manner as to get pulled over...take that shit to the track so you don't hurt people

and it's plenty powerful enough for quite a while most likely...I'll work on mastering the car as is before adding more power

thorn, I'll give you a ride again soon! :heart:

I thought dynos were those little things you put on the your bike tires??

smileynev said:
I thought dynos were those little things you put on the your bike tires??
dyno = dynamometer = device used for measuring power and torque produced by an engine

So yeah, could be.