Got my present from theac today!

NeedMoreEmo said:
Bleh most adults have none or one spoon. When you havent had sugar in tea for years and someone accidently puts a spoonfull in it makes you spit it all out.
Spoons? What happened to the one lump or two phrase we make fun of you guys for?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Ah well before we had grains of sugar ina big bag we'd have them in sugar lumps, hence one lump or two. Most households have grains of sugar but we don't say "one or two spoons" we just usually say "how many". :)
I just remember being a little kid playing tea party asking all my imaginary friends how many lumps they wanted. I thought it was a big deal overseas as a kid and that it would make me look cool in front of Miss Strawberry and the guests she brought.

You just ruined my childhood.

NeedMoreEmo said:
What kinda English teas?

I have about 6boxes in my cupboard, like every other English household. :D

I know, good thing there's so many good supermarkets around that stock quality tea.

The English one is Twining's English Breakfast tea. I haven't opened it yet. I just had a cup of spiced Chai green tea. I'm not a fan of the whole Chai thing so much, the cinnammon/licorice thing can be kind of overpowering. Smells awesome though.

Baron Von Awesome said:
I know, good thing there's so many good supermarkets around that stock quality tea.

The English one is Twining's English Breakfast tea. I haven't opened it yet. I just had a cup of spiced Chai green tea. I'm not a fan of the whole Chai thing so much, the cinnammon/licorice thing can be kind of overpowering. Smells awesome though.

Ew, I don't get why you guys have all these fancy stupid tasting teas. Have normal tea dammit

NeedMoreEmo said:
Ew, I don't get why you guys have all these fancy stupid tasting teas. Have normal tea dammit

I just wanted plain green tea, but they have to go and fancy up everything. I'll try the English tomorrow morning.