Got my present from theac today!

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,119
About half the IMs we send are arguing over tea. How to make it, which tea is best etc. so I wasn't surprised when a cylinder of vanilla tea came in a package today alongside a cup, saucer and strainer.

nemostea2lz.jpg

Thank you very, very much I'm going to go make a cup and tell you what I think after I post this thread.

I also got this yesterday:

nemositc7pc.jpg

nemositc22jy.jpg

And for some reason my dad's gone out to buy me Wet2Straight hair straighteners too. I am being so spoilt :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I never was :(.

Gotta love SITC though, it's the best program ever made. I was crying so much at the end episode(s) :D
You just surprise me, more girly then I imagined. :eek:

Fap fap fap

NeedMoreEmo said:
About half the IMs we send are arguing over tea. How to make it, which tea is best etc. so I wasn't surprised when a cylinder of vanilla tea came in a package today alongside a cup, saucer and strainer.

nemostea2lz.jpg

Thank you very, very much I'm going to go make a cup and tell you what I think after I post this thread.

I also got this yesterday:

nemositc7pc.jpg

nemositc22jy.jpg

And for some reason my dad's gone out to buy me Wet2Straight hair straighteners too. I am being so spoilt :fly:
Did you open it and smell whats in the tin yet?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yes I did, smells nice, I hope it doesn't make me sick. You said in your card to put sugar in but I don't have sugar in my tea because it's gross, do I have to?
No, but it doesn't make it gross, just brings out the flavor of the mallow flowers better. Drink it however you want to. Just follow the directions exactly and it'll be perfect.