Got my mind on my money, and my money on my mind

Re: The long-term investment and money management thread

Its free at certain ATMs with an online bank.

Stupid Americans and their "conveniences" they put them ahead of values. Meh

/hypocrite

Values? What in the hell does that have to do with banking? Lol
And "certain" atms? I already have a free one across the street. :p

ooh, cool. Penfed has check scanning. Ill just put checks there, i dont use that account for anything else though, but i can do an account transfer to my real bank online after.

Thus, never having to leave my house.

i have year-ish old checks i havent cashed because im fuckin lazy :/ Thankfully theyre personal checks so they wont expire

Re: The long-term investment and money management thread

Help support Useless Forums, join a credit union.

We actually have one in the employee levels at work. Been meaning to sign up but haven't gotten around to it.

i have year-ish old checks i havent cashed because im fuckin lazy :/ Thankfully theyre personal checks so they wont expire

My account there slowly dwindles down. I don't use it. Can't get logged in. And pay .05 out of my initial $25 deposit every month. Only got it for the mortgages, but nevre used it.

My account there slowly dwindles down. I don't use it. Can't get logged in. And pay .05 out of my initial $25 deposit every month. Only got it for the mortgages, but nevre used it.

hey, me too :D

then i found a awesome local broker who can match their rates every time, and who is awesome. Did i mention he's awesome?

hey, me too :D

then i found a awesome local broker who can match their rates every time, and who is awesome. Did i mention he's awesome?

We ended up going with BoA. Ugh. The deal was too sweet tho. $500 down, 30+10, no prepayment penalty, no PMI.

At least as part of the lawsuit, they are lowering my interest rate. :happy:

also, you kind of missed the most important thing.. interest rate. unless that is that 30+10 confusing ass thing

BofA sucks. They bought a regional bank chain as their entry in to our local market. Within five years they had chased all their clients away and ended up selling to another regional bank for pennies on the dollar.

Assclowns.

i wonder if this is some flyscam where since he's paying interest only he gets larger mortgage reductions on his taxes and somehow makes 37 cents profit in the long run

BofA sucks. They bought a regional bank chain as their entry in to our local market. Within five years they had chased all their clients away and ended up selling to another regional bank for pennies on the dollar.

Assclowns.

Yup. They pretty much did that around here. Bought up Fleet Bank around 2005 or 2006. Ran those branches into the ground. A local Maine bank bought some of the BoA branches that BoA didn't want anymore and switched over what customers were left. Not sure why anyone would keep an account with them. *shrugs*