Got fired today

My friend worked as a trader for a bank and has also been laid off. The good thing about the NHS is unless you rape someone you're probably not going to get fired.

My friend worked as a trader for a bank and has also been laid off. The good thing about the NHS is unless you rape someone you're probably not going to get fired.
you better be careful.

my official fallback plan has become math teacher. Fort Worth ISD is hard up for math teachers. They'll start be out at $62k or so and petition for my work visa.

you better be careful.

my official fallback plan has become math teacher. Fort Worth ISD is hard up for math teachers. They'll start be out at $62k or so and petition for my work visa.

Jesus christ, that's fantastic money.

I don't think I could ever be a teacher. It's been suggested to me a bunch of times but I don't think I could hack it. The money isn't great here either. 18k per annum starting and since there's only a few promotions you can get as a teacher it doesn't exactly rise fast. 18k isn't a lot when you try and have other things most people take for granted, never mind pay the bills.

Your wife doesn't know you lost your job? She will tomorrow when you decide not to leave the house early and go sleep in the parking lot at the movie theater.

No, it's about my internet addiction. It's an inside joke for some.

Believe me, she knows I got fired and she's not happy

suck it up man...times are tough
I had to cut my coke and high priced hooker binges down to a mere 3 a week

You could cut down on hooker costs a lot more, WaW, if you just learned of a good safe way to dispose the bodies.

And then you steal their blow.

Tough economies call for tough measures, man.

Jesus christ, that's fantastic money.

I don't think I could ever be a teacher. It's been suggested to me a bunch of times but I don't think I could hack it. The money isn't great here either. 18k per annum starting and since there's only a few promotions you can get as a teacher it doesn't exactly rise fast. 18k isn't a lot when you try and have other things most people take for granted, never mind pay the bills.

i couldn't do "the other things people take for granted" were it not for the side shah-ing.

seriously.. the gig pays THE BILLS.. and that's it. no movies, no dinners out, no tennis shoes :)fly:), no wknds on the town.

hrmpf.