Got Cincinnatti?

I rode flight of fear the first year it was built. Pitch Black, and huge pads surrounded your head. My head hurt so bad after that. bua. But it was still fun. Now the coaster has too much light, but at least no more huge head pads!

Many people had their brains dashed out repeatedly against the over-the-shoulder restraints on that ride. Finally, at Kings Dominion in Virginia at least, they removed the, apparently unnecessary, over-the-shoulder restraints. This did wonders for the ride. Eileenbunny couldn't really ride it without injury in the past. Nowadays it's all good.

Son Of Beast, however, is a fucking spine injury waiting to happen. Even the park employees don't ride voluntarily.

Last edited:
Many people had their brains dashed out repeatedly against the over-the-shoulder restraints on that ride. Finally, at Kings Dominion in Virginia at least, they removed the, apparently unnecessary, over-the-shoulder restraints. This did wonders for the ride. Eileenbunny couldn't really ride it without injury in the past. Nowadays it's all good.

Son Of Beast, however, is a fucking spine injury waiting to happen. Even the park employees don't ride voluntarily.

I love the Son of Beast. My friend and I, a few years back, ended up going there on a pretty slow day. We were lucky enough to ride it 4 times in a row with no wait. :D

I love the Son of Beast. My friend and I, a few years back, ended up going there on a pretty slow day. We were lucky enough to ride it 4 times in a row with no wait. :D

There's no wait because most people end up hurt after riding it once. Eileenbunny worked there for a while and gave it another go, on account of the adjustments they'd made since we originally rode it in 2000. Still a spine breaker.