Got asked to Volunteer

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I came in this morning to recieve this e-mail from the boss over my boss.

Thanks

Harley Lingerfelt

Vice President for Information Management and Technology

SCAD Group Inc.
...etc...

But the e-mail was only sent to me and another guy. So do you think it's really a request to volunteer? I refuse to work it. I'd end up on trash detail signing up this late. I have to come in weekends and work from home in the evenings all the damn time plus my wife works all day Saturdays and I have no one to watch my son. I was planning on taking my son to the event, so I guess I'll have to make sure I bump into my boss with my son with me. Still annoying.

How are you guys doing today

Opps. I didn't read this at the bottom of that e-mail.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and document(s) attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential and privileged information. If the recipient of this email is not the addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way.

I'm in trouble now.

b_sinning said:

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and document(s) attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential and privileged information. If the recipient of this email is not the addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way.

I'm in trouble now.

Link to thread forwarded to Harley Lingerfelt

Vice President for Information Management and Technology

SCAD Group Inc

b_sinning said:

I'm in trouble now.

Well, I've got to tell you. I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that is dangerous. And, this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap and then stalk from office to office with an Armilite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semiautomatic weapon: pumping round after round into colleagues and coworkers. This might be someone you've known for years . . . someone very, very close to you.