gooo cloning

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
so about cloning...do you really think that cloning would provide EXACTLY the same person? i have yet to know how i feel about cloning, but right now, i don't see how exacting genes would exact someone's soul (yes i believe in it,) or personality or anything that has yet to be nailed down by science.

what're your thoughts?

so about cloning...do you really think that cloning would provide EXACTLY the same person? i have yet to know how i feel about cloning, but right now, i don't see how exacting genes would exact someone's soul (yes i believe in it,) or personality or anything that has yet to be nailed down by science.

what're your thoughts?

Because the soul doesn't exist? kekekeke :heart:

I think you're referring to the mind.

Super religious morons who think god wants people dead because of a lack of advanced medical treatment.
the only ones i have any respect for are those who actually refuse treatment when it is against their religion. all the hypocrites can suck eggs.

Super religious morons who think god wants people dead because of a lack of advanced medical treatment.

or because labs have been trying to come up with better methods for blood cord and other stem cell research and stem cell therapy to get around the lack of government funding for embryonic stem cell research